[BusyBox] gethostbyname problems?

Raghu BK raghu_bk at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:49:08 UTC 2003

Kevin,

I came across similar problem. And I found that it was due to a mismatch in
the toolchain. In  my case busybox, tools in ramdisk were all built using
uClibc and my applications were built using glibc. When I built everything
using uClibc, the "gethostbyname, getprotobyname, getservbyname" problems
were solved.

Hope this helps.

Raghu