[BusyBox] BusyBox 0.60.4 released

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Wed Sep 18 15:00:03 UTC 2002

I am very pleased to announce that the BusyBox 0.60.4 (stable) is
now available for download. This is primarily a bugfix release
for the stable series to address all the problems that have
turned up since the last release. This will be the last release
for the 0.60.x series. I mean it this time -- all further
development work will be done on the development busybox tree,
which is quite solid now and should soon be getting its first
real release.

The changelog has all the details.
    http://www.busybox.net/downloads/Changelog.full

As usual you can download busybox here.