[BusyBox] Preparing for 0.60.4. Backport ash?

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 16 06:10:10 UTC 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
And a thought activated itself with me. I take it, that the menuconfig
approach is available, only on the unstable branches? Or is it a part of the
stable branches? As it happens, I'll go along with it, either way. As is, I
see the product everytime I install Slackware Linux. They are still using it
for the install function. And it is being used for the Dreamcast Linux
projects as well. Yes, indeed, go ahead with this one.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.