[BusyBox] AWARD NOTIFICATION

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 14 16:55:03 UTC 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Ridiculous isn't it? Anyway, I applaud your state's legislature for having
the brains to create that law. And yes, it will be a problem to collect. I
also wrote an annoyance gram to the idiots who allowed themselves to act as
his ISP. That when this address got slammed by that idiot. I personally
think the US should boycott Nigerian oil until those characters do something
about them, bad enough when the rest of the continent is getting involved
with the other scams that the country perpetuates.
Apologies tendered for anyone on this list who feels insulted by this
message. Personal messages, (Direct to me), are acceptable, as per usual
arrangements.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.