[BusyBox] ash : very slow response

Glenn R.Heard Jr. rayzer at zoominternet.net
Fri Oct 11 07:17:03 UTC 2002

Dinesh,
    Unfortunately, I do not know in the Linux kernel where or how this is done. I am relatively new to the Linux development world. My problem was on an x86 "homegrown" product that I "inherited" when I got this job. The "homegrown" app was on top of DOS where, as you know, the application is responsible for serial drivers.

    Hopefully there is one of these fine Linux gurus reading this thread that can shed some light on the situation.

Good Luck,

Glenn Heard             rayzer at zoominternet.net
Software Engineer       gheard at altronicinc.com
Altronic Inc.           www.altronicinc.com