[BusyBox] rpm2cpio

Goetz Bock bock at blacknet.de
Thu Nov 14 06:06:03 UTC 2002

On Thu, Nov 14 '02 at 16:01, Saiful wrote:
> I would like to know the differences between standard RPM and rpm2cpio in
> busybox.
$ man rpm2cpio

       rpm2cpio  converts  the  .rpm  file specified as it's sole
       argument to a cpio archive on standard out. If no argument
       is given, a rpm stream is read from standard in.

> If I  want to 'rmp2cpio'  a package, does it require me to run another
> command in order to complete the similar task as standard rpm would
> do?
It's impossible.
--
Goetz Bock       (c) 2002 as     blacknet.de - Munich - Germany   /"\
IT Consultant    GNU FDL 1.1    secure mobile Linux everNETting   \ /