[BusyBox] How to test for memory leak?

Jean Wolter jean.wolter at inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Nov 11 13:26:50 UTC 2002

"Gregg C Levine" <drwho8 at worldnet.att.net> writes:

If I made a mistake and my assumtions are wrong please accept my
apologize. You posted to several other mailing lists I am subscribed
too and there someone suggested the script thing. Since there was no
reply from you I accepted the explanation.

> I have, sometimes, seen messages from you, and they are easy to
> understand. I have not seen one thing from that lurker, before and
> on this list, and he got what he deserved.

Take a second look... and again, please accept my apologize.

Regards,
Jean