[BusyBox] apt-get code status update

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Mon May 13 18:41:03 UTC 2002

Ive put another patch at http://people.debian.org/~bug1/busybox/ still
doesnt do anything functional, but i think ive minimised memory usage,
currently requires a heap size of 760kB. Im using a lot of small stacks to
store dynamic data and then putting all the stack in one big malloc'ed
space, malloc is really inefficient for smalling small strings.

Ive got dependency checking for the Depends field only, im currently
trying to find a nice way to check or'ed dependecies, i have a plan to
sort out Provides and Conflicts fields.

I might be distracted from busybox for a while, i plan on getting invloved
with GNUnet, if anyone wants a better description of my code let me know.

Glenn