[BusyBox] ping revision 1.51

Tim Riker Tim at Rikers.org
Thu Jun 6 15:50:09 MDT 2002

Hmm..

I tested this and got the results I expected. It seems to be fine with
current cvs.

I would run "./busybox ping -c 1 1.2.3.4 ; echo $?" and if 1.2.3.4 was
unreachable I'd still get a 0 back.

Looked like the ping return was the issue, so I changed it. I retested
and I got the 1 return as I expected so I committed the change.

The current CVS works just as expected. Was I on drugs? I had reports
from other busybox users of the same issue. Ping returning ok even if
the ping failed.

Sorry for the hassle.

--
Tim Riker - http://rikers.org/ - TimR at Debian.org