[BusyBox] Tar problems continue

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Thu Feb 14 22:23:03 UTC 2002

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:08:47 -0800
"Richard Doyle" <rdoyle at islandnetworks.com> wrote:

> Glenn-
>
> I'm still getting odd behavior from tar in the unstable branch of
> BusyBox (tar.c dated Feb 12 20:45), compiled under uClibc. Busybox tar
> improperly handles the list of files to be processed when creating a
tar> file: absolute paths are required, and only the last file or
directory> in the list of files is added to the tarfile.

I fixed a bug (fix is in CVS) where the lists of files to be included
and excluded wernt being passed properly to writeTarFile(). Im a little
surprised any files were being added... i hope there arent more bugs
lurking in there.

Glenn