[BusyBox] Regarding the IPv6 stuff

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 28 10:15:03 UTC 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Then you are the exception. As far as I know, the folks at the LTSP set
have not announced support for IPv6 enabled workstations. And
discussions for implantations on the list for IPv6, is definitely
resembling disorder. So this means, you are definitely the exception to
my statements earlier.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi