[BusyBox] Bug fix: egrep without context

Christophe Boyanique busybox at raceme.org
Wed Apr 3 12:51:03 UTC 2002

Hello,

Months ago I submitted a patch about a egrep alias in BusyBox which has
been included. I left the mailing-list for a while and it seems that
some modifications have been made on BusyBox ! ;)

So here is a quick fix about char *junk not defined if you define
EGREP_ALIAS without defining GREP_CONTEXT.

In fact it was very funny to compile busybox for a client and discover
that the compilation failed and then that it was partially my fault :)

Enjoy,

Christophe.