[BusyBox] RDATE function

Matt Kraai kraai at alumni.carnegiemellon.edu
Thu Sep 27 10:57:10 UTC 2001

On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 09:40:17AM -0700, Larry Doolittle wrote:
> > Close.  I also should have used htonl() instead of ntohl().
>
> Hmm.  Closer still, but shouldn't it really be ntohs()?

I don't think so.  According to the manual page for
getservbyname(), the s_port member is an int.  On this system,
i686-pc-linux-gnu, sizeof (int) == 4 == sizeof (long).  The manual
page for htonl() says that it accepts and returns a long.

This is one of my first experiences with network programming,
however, so I may have misled myself.

Matt