[BusyBox] CONFIG_FEATURE_* question.

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Fri Oct 26 15:56:43 UTC 2001

On Fri Oct 26, 2001 at 05:45:26PM -0400, Gennady Feldman wrote:
> I was looking through the old Config.h file and checking for missing FEATURE
> direcrives in the new build system. Btw here is my little command that does
> the checking:
> 	grep FEATURE * -r | grep config.in
>
> I noticed there there are quite a few missing directives when I compared the
> generated list against the Config.h file. I am just curious as to how we are
> going to handle the differences. Also "new applet howto" should also probably
> be updated to reflect the new build system.

So far, most of the FEATUREs are still missing.  Thomas Cameron
has declared his intention to provide a patch adding them all
back in and said he should have that finished today.  So (since
I have a bunch of work I need to finish up today) I'm waiting
for his patch.

As for the HOWTO -- there will need to be a bunch of changes to
the docs.  I'm actually more concerned at the moment about getting
the config options documented in docs/Configure.help,

 -Erik