[BusyBox] Re: busybox sh and German characters

Mark Whitley markw at lineo.com
Tue Mar 27 16:42:43 UTC 2001

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 12:28:45AM -0800, Ralph Jones wrote:
> Thanks, that worked.  Do you put it in to CVS?

I just checked Vladimir's patch into CVS. Grab the latest, try it, and let me
post any problems to the list.

> I also wonder why this hasn't come up before, since Lineo seem to be active
> in Germany.

There are plenty of problems with Busybox that need fixing but we can't do
them all at once. We have limited resources to devote to Busybox and we rely
on contributions from other folks on the list. Hence the decision to support
an existing Free software project rather than re-inventing the wheel with a
proprietary program.

Thanks for the patch, Vladimir.

Mark Whitley
markw at lineo.com