[BusyBox] Changing from ramdisk to ramfs: nothing but busybox

Matt Kraai kraai at alumni.carnegiemellon.edu
Tue Jun 5 11:53:16 UTC 2001

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 10:33:30AM -0700, Larry Doolittle wrote:
>   2. split sh.testcases into a half that hush actually passes, and a half
>      that is known to be beyond its current capabilities.  We could gradually
>      move stuff from the second to the first, and regressions would pop out
>      more clearly.

I think the best approach would be to split sh.testcases into
separate tests, and then have another script which runs the shell
on each.  Maybe a comment at the top could mention whether the
test is eXpected to FAIL (i.e., XFAIL) or whether it is an
unexpected problem.  If I implement this, would that be
acceptable?

Matt