[BusyBox] Bourne parser update

larry at doolittle.boa.org larry at doolittle.boa.org
Wed Jan 3 07:12:03 UTC 2001

I posted yet another snapshot of parser.c.  It now has a proper web page, see
   http://doolittle.faludi.com/~larry/parser.html

Hey, hey!  This version is actually capable of running programs!
It still has some major bugs, of course.  The source file size
is growing, but the executable size is still nicely contained:
11536 bytes on my system.  Not bad for a program that understands
parameter expansion (properly!), command substitution, redirects,
subshells, command lists (&, ;, &&, ||), quoting, globbing, word
splitting, and quote removal.

       - Larry