bug#1101: [BusyBox] bug#1101: find rework

Mark Whitley markw at lineo.com
Mon Feb 5 22:22:14 UTC 2001

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 02:47:11PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> The appended patch
>
>  * makes find bigger by 60 bytes
>  * allows for multiple directories to be specified
>  * adds -type support under BB_FEATURE_FIND_TYPE
>
> Is this OK to commit?

[snip]

Matt, I think it looks great. I tested it against the original report for this
bug and your find produces the correct behavior. I like how you made a
BB_FEATURE_FIND_TYPE option. The only thing I would ask you to change is to
put your name at the top of the file as the author.

It's fine by me if you commit this.

Mark Whitley
markw at lineo.com