[BusyBox] -A patch to bb 0.49

Gennady Feldman gena01 at cachier.com
Mon Feb 5 17:54:34 UTC 2001

Actually I submitted a patch which created a circular buffer in shared
memory for syslogd. There were some issues due to the fact the syslogd
does fork(). I haven't had a chance to work on that patch, and we (at
work) actually use the workaround and it seems to work fine for our case.
Somebody also mentioned rewriting syslogd using select()? I guess that my
circular buffer code could be used for the mmap() case as well.

G.F.