[BusyBox] What are the sed commands ?

Dumas Patrice dumas at centre-cired.fr
Fri Dec 21 05:34:11 UTC 2001

Hi,
When I use busybox 0.61 sed in the following manner:
echo truc | ./busybox sed -e "/whatever/ {d
}"

I get a
sed: invalid command.

When I use it with gnu sed I get the expected result. I understand that busybox
sed doesn't support all the gnu sed commands. However I haven't seen where the
sed commands where listed. My thinking is that they should be listed on
busybox.html http://busybox.net/downloads/BusyBox.html in the sed section.
Having read the code, I have seen that there is a good explaination of the
supported commands. Maybe this part could also be in BusyBox.html, and also in
the usage message in a condensed form ?

Pat