[BusyBox] Undeclared

Gareth . the_african at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:33:53 UTC 2001

I managed to get busybox compiled alright. It doesn't seem to go though. My
integrator board gets as far as :

serial console detected. Disabling virtual terminals
Init started: BusyBox v0.60.0 (2001.08.20-19:57+0000) multi-call binary

and then it stops with the green led flashing. Is there something wrong with
my busybox setup, or is it something else. I am connected to it via the
serial port. I have had a look in init.c and added a line right a the end
inside the while(1) loop. All it does is write a line to the terminal. This
works, i get a line every second or so. This makes me think init is working
ok, just my login has dissapeared. Anyone go any ideas?

Sincerely
Gareth