[BusyBox] further ash size reduction

Manuel Novoa III mjn3 at busybox.net
Mon Aug 6 14:48:20 UTC 2001

While I was looking at ash.c w.r.t. the is_special() macro, I couldn't help
but notice the large number of redundant entries in the syntax tables.  So,
I collapsed them using indirect addressing.  On i386, this patch drops the
size of ash.o for me by 1k.  I only minimially tested it though, as I've
wasted enough time on this tangent for today.

Note that this patch is against the current CVS version.  It only deals
with is_special() and the syntax tables.  It does not incorporate any of
the other changes (vodz and Aaron have) posted to the list.

Manuel