[BusyBox] Hush testing...

Richard A. Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Sun Apr 29 18:29:56 UTC 2001

On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 07:32:51 -0600, Erik Andersen wrote:

>This works for me...
>
>    /home/andersen/CVS/busybox $ ls -l sh.c
>    lrwxrwxrwx    1 andersen andersen        6 Apr 27 12:37 sh.c -> hush.c
>    /home/andersen/CVS/busybox $ if [ -f busybox.c ] ; then echo "got it" ; fi
>    got it
>    /home/andersen/CVS/busybox $ if [ ! -f busybox.c ] ; then echo "got it" ; fi
>
>Keep in mind that '[' should simply a link to 'test' so make sure
>you enable BB_TEST in Config.h

I don't have test enabled but the sh_ash.c applet seems to work
without needing test enabled.. Does it have it built in perhaps?

I will give it another whirl with test enabled and see what happens.

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith at bitworks.com               501.846.5777