[BusyBox] I think I solved my insmod issues

Richard A. Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Fri Apr 27 18:46:14 UTC 2001

I think finally found what was causing me lots of grief with insmod
and the pcmcia modules.  Much thanks to Larry for all his helpful
info.

It appears that the pcmcia modules always build with versioning
enabled.  So if you don't have the add module version option enabled
in the kernel they won't load.

I don't know enough about the module system to know how to look at
the pcmcia makefiles and verify this is true.  It could still be a
config switch I am missing...  Perhaps someone can enlighten me.
--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith at bitworks.com               501.846.5777