[BusyBox] Busybox' "sh" shell on PowerPC

Richard A. Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Thu Apr 12 18:28:36 UTC 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 19:07:57 +0400, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:

>> Out of interest, I have compiled most of
>> -pcmcia tools
>
>Excuse me, not interesting this ;-)

I am very interested in this I am in the works of doing the same
thing..

Somehow.. I missed the orignal post for this..  Who was working on
this?

Do you have iwconfig working uClibc yet?  I have a hacked version I
call iwset but it can't query the interface for any parameters.
Write only.

Oh BTW.. I leave for a vacation tomorrow and won't be checking my
mail.. So I may not respond to any responses I receive after 5pm
US/Central until Next Thursday.

Thanks...

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith at bitworks.com               501.846.5777