[BusyBox] pod2html

David Douthitt ssrat at mailbag.com
Mon Apr 9 23:21:20 UTC 2001

Erik Andersen wrote:

> On Mon Apr 09, 2001 at 05:45:27PM -0500, David Douthitt wrote:
> > Several times now I've gotten:
> >
> > /usr/bin/pod2html: docs/busybox.pod: unterminated list at =head in
> > paragraph 884.  ignoring.
> >
> > I never look at that stuff -- but I thought someone ought to know...
> >
> > This is busybox from CVS... compiling with glibc 2.0 libraries under
> > Red Hat 6.2 ...
>
> hmm.  What does 'perl -v' show?

This is perl, v5.6.0 built for i386-linux

Also, if I build busybox, it works.  If I edit Config.h or something,
I get a error from chmod_chown and it refuses to link.  I posted the
error in that thread about MOUNT_FORCE some time back; it was the
FIRST error (the second one I posted has vanished).  I'll see if I can
gather more data and an exact error message in the next day or so.