[BusyBox] BusyBox CVS access problem?

Ken Chalmers chalmers at norscan.com
Thu Sep 28 21:18:55 UTC 2000

Greetings all,

Is anyone else having trouble accessing BusyBox via anonymous CVS?  I
tried updating today for the first time in a little while (since August 22
it seems, yikes!), and no go.  The message I get:

cvs [update aborted]: recv() from server busybox.net: Connection
reset by peer

I tried logging in again too, to no avail (same error, s/update/login/).
As a test I tried accessing the Mozilla CVS archive, and had no problems
at all.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
	-Ken

--
Kenneth Chalmers     |  Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, cuz, like,
chalmers at norscan.com |  you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.