[BusyBox] netkit-tiny

Gennady Feldman gfeldman at mail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:50:56 UTC 2000

Hello Michael.

    The netkit-tiny project is still in the process of being setup. We just
started it and are going to be pulling some stuff from Busybox into
netkit_tiny. We are also going to be adding various networking utilities to
netkit_tiny. It's probably going to contain both user and administrative
tools. There are currently some tools that are already available in Busybox
(but they will be moved over to netkit_tiny once we have a somewhat stable
version).

P.S. DHCP client would be really great, esp if you are willing to submit your
code.

G.F.