[BusyBox] Re: Net-utils

Gennady Feldman gfeldman at mail.com
Tue Nov 21 21:44:41 UTC 2000

Hello Erik.

    Since netkit-tiny is one of the things I will probably need, so I am willing to
maintain the netkit-tiny. Can you e-mail me your related code, so I can start
looking/browsing through it?

P.S. This is my current e-mail address, and the same one I'll be using from now on.
(gfeldman at mail.com)
Can you update any files which might be pointing to my prev. e-mail address?

G.F.