[BusyBox] Re: Last busybox documentation update

Marc Nijdam marc_nijdam at hp.com
Fri Jul 7 20:51:23 UTC 2000

Agree completely. fdisk is only useful (from my tunnelvision embedded
developer viewpoint ;) for rescue floppies and initially creating the
partitions for the embedded target. I usually nfsmount a big 'ol
installation from the embedded target to get access to the full-blown
development utilities that I need (includes vi, bash...)

Just my .02

Marc