[BusyBox] Syslogd and other stuff

Gennady Feldman gfeldman at mail.com
Mon Dec 18 20:34:19 UTC 2000

I am currently working on adding circular buffer to syslogd. I have a prototype
(outside of syslog) that is basically working. It currently uses Linux IPC shared
memory and semaphores (to synchronize buffer access). I am going to start
integrating my code w/ syslog (and adding new #define option for those that will
probably never use it). Any ideas on the parameters that I could use that you
would pass to syslogd to startup and initialize/use circular buffer and another
one used when reading/displaying last messages from the circular buffer. Ideas?

P.S. I also have a partially working code for command line editing in interactive
shell (busybox Lash) . It supports editing of multiline commands (still needs some
work and bugfixing).

G.F.