[Buildroot] building ARM toolchain with nofpu

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Thu Feb 8 17:33:53 UTC 2007

Bernhard,
All,

On Thursday 08 February 2007 182, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> It would be of tremendous help to have one non-float mmu-less config for
> a kernel that i can check against qemu (i.e. run the resulting
> filesystem and kernel via current qemu).
> Does anybody have such a .config i could play with?

I'm using a highly modified, soon-to-be-available version of crosstool to
build my toolchains, not buildroot (except for vampirising its patches! :-) ).

I can try with buildroot, and submit a patch if I succeed. More later (I'm
kind of busy right now with a BluePAD tablet PC and my crosstool).

The problem lies more with gcc than with uClibc or binutils or the kernel
headers.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | (*_*) | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |